"My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth. Quite simply, gentlemen, I have harnessed the power of the gods."
Johann Schmidt AKA The Red Skull — evil super soldier and commander of the world threatening organization known as Hydra. Having aspirations of total global conquest and infused with a version of the super soldier serum, the Red Skull quickly became Captain America's archenemy. With the militia force of Hydra's army at his disposal and harnessing the untold power of the Cosmic Cube, the Red Skull is a constant threat to all of humanity.
The origin of the Red Skull has had numerous revisions over his nearly eight decade history. Likewise his appearance has also changed, but the One:12 Collective has captured the menacingly evil crimson death's head that has remained part of his trademark appearance.
Featuring over 30 articulation points, intricate sculptural work and incredible costume detailing, the final product creates an iconic vision with a "real world" look.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RED SKULL FIGURE FEATURES:
- Two (2) newly-developed, hand-painted portraits
- One:12 Collective developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Five (5) sets of interchangeable hands
COSTUME AND DETAILS
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric black trench with red detailing & Hydra Logo
- One (1) faux leather black trench with red detailing and Hydra logo
- One (1) black knit detailed turtleneck shirt
- One (1) black woven pair of pants
- One (1) pair of articulated black boots
- Stands 6" (approx. 16cm) tall
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) open hand
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) scaled Cosmic Cube
- One (1) adjustable belt with shoulder strap & holster, featuring Hydra buckle
- One (1) scaled German Luger pistol
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with Hydra logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with protective slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.